Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag!

Faith tagged me and I'm so glad. We just got home from vacation and I haven't written anything for a week! Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let's see. June 1998. I was living in my hometown, working in Labor & Delivery, and re-connecting with Daniel. We were getting ready to go on our first date in 3 years in July. By the way, we went out in July, got engaged in September, and married in May 1999. Oh the memories.

2. My favorite snacks
Chocolate chip cookies, Swiss Cake Rolls, chips and salsa, and caramel apples.

3. Five things on my to-do list today
1. Laundry
2. Catch up on blog reading
3. Pay bills
4. Eat supper
5. Snuggle with my hubby whom I haven't seen since Monday.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Tithe a lot. Support our missionary pastor friend in Brazil. Give to our other friends who are preparing to go on the mission field. Pay off debt. Buy a house at the beach. Take my whole family to Hawaii. Shop, shop, shop!

5. Five jobs I've had
1. File clerk in pediatrician's office
2. Receptionist in same pediatrician's office
3. RN on OB/GYN surgery floor
4. RN in Labor & Delivery/Nursery
5. RN at family practice clinic

6. Five places I've lived
1. Rock Hill, SC
2. Granite Falls, NC
3. Cullowhee, NC (Western Carolina University)
4. Raleigh, NC
5. Charlotte, NC

7. Five random things people wouldn't know about me
1. I was valedictorian of my high school graduating class.
2. I spoke at graduation.
3. I HATE speaking in front of people. More than about 10 people and I'm a mess.
4. I have been in 2 very serious car wrecks in my life.
5. I took piano lessons for 10-11 years and I never play anymore. So sad.

8. Five CDs that I'd have to take on a desert island
1. anything Third Day
2. Brooklyn Tabernacle
3. Annie Moses Band
4. Chicago's Greatest Hits
5. Veggie Tales (just checking to see if you're still with me!)

9. People I tag are...
Meredith
Michelle
Amy Beth
Heth

4 comments:

Faith said...

So glad you are back!!! Yay!!!
I can't believe 10 years is right around the corner for you and Daniel!
And, I'm not sure that I did know about the flute???
See you in the morning!!!

Melissa said...

I bet you are so dark and I am going to be so jealous! HEE HEE! Glad you are home girly!! You are cracking me up with the Veggie Tales CD! Bless your heart. :)
See you tomorrow with your tan self! We missed you very much and you are NOT a bad friend girl! :) NO worries!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Well, I did one of these not too long ago, so I'm going to link you to it...

http://www.lifeat7000feet.com/2008/04/im-it.html

BUT, I didn't list my five things on my to-do list in that post, so here are five:
1. Laundry
2. Run errands
3. Dinner (burgers on the grill!)
4. Pull weeds in front flower bed
5. Sit in the sun and read!
(I did all but #4, so I'll just bump it to tomorrow.)

And here are my 5 cds...
1. Glory Revealed
2. Anything by Chris Tomlin
3. Anything by Desperation Band
4. Runaway Bride cd
5. Anything by Casting Crowns

Happy Saturday!

Meredith

Michelle said...

I love doing little tags and meme's ~ I'll get right to it!
Michelle