Friday, October 31, 2008

Another post?!?!

I know! I'm posting 3 days in a row. Pretty sure that's some kind of record.

This is for a great cause though, so read on. If you read Amy Beth over at Ministry So Fabulous, you know that they are doing a bit of fundraising for Starlight. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then get over there now and read!

For every person who downloads the Microsoft Live Search program, they receive donations from Microsoft! Isn't that cool?

So head on over and start downloading! It only takes a few minutes and just think of how you are helping out Starlight, which in turn helps so many young girls.

And plus, you might win some coffee!! But hurry! Because this is the last day to do it!!

Now GO!

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Uh oh --I was too late!

I am impressed with your posts three days in a row, though! I'm sure I've never accomplished that!