Friday, January 9, 2009

Apparently blogging isn't my New Year's resolution....

I've been very slack seeing as it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I'd like to say I've been oh so busy and really have so much to say that I just can't sit down and write it all out.

Alas, that is not the case. I'm just lazy.

So I'm sending you to my friend Heather's new website. She's the talented architect/photographer who took these pics of our family a few months ago.

DSC_3167

DSC_3326B

DSC_3396

Go on over to the website and go to the blog. You'll see some great pictures of my brother, his wife, and new baby Ty. Leave Heather a comment about how awesome you think she is! And book a session with her!! You won't be disappointed!

And come back here and leave a comment for Christy and Mark too, since they don't have a blog (yet!). Every new mom (and dad) needs some encouragement in the first few weeks, so give them some words, friends! Come out of hiding, lurkers, and help a sister out!

5 comments:

Kendra Haneline said...

How cute is that baby!!!! mark looks so different... i guess it's the bald head, ha! i'm so happy for them & that's a great Christmas present for them. please tell him hello for me.

Faith said...

Love, love, love them all! The one with the rings is just so precious. Ty is adorable!!

Congratulations Mark and Christy (and Aunt Jen)!!! Praying for you guys as you adjust to life as mommy and daddy! What a blessing you have been given!

Love, Faith

Ashleigh said...

I had already been over to the Sprouts blog to see that precious Ty! SOOOO sweet!!! And I even felt sorry for Rufus! ;o)
Congrats Mark and Christy. He is precious. Enjoy every moment...even the hard ones because he will be big before you can imagine! Love to all!

MiMi said...

Congratulations Mark and Christy! Ty is absolutely gorgeous and what treasures Heather captured for ya'll with her awesome photography.

I love little Rufus' picture, as well. Too cute!

Enjoy every moment!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey girl, your pictures are SOOOO beautiful!! Thank you for your words of encouragement. I need them!! =) Maybe we can try and get together one day next week? I would love to bring Taylor over and let her see how you all do things....It might help her to see things in a different persepective, she's the one I'm having the hardest time with right now.

Also, do you have any favorite sites that have helped you a lot?