Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hailey got tagged!!

Hailey and I were tagged by Calie and Faith.  Pretty funny!  Hailey has only lived with us for about 2 months, so we'll see how much we all know about each other.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

 

Hailey says:

1.  I have a sad story to tell.  My first family left me and my siblings with my mommy at their house when they moved to Texas.  Some nice people from the animal rescue found us and now I live with the Homeward Bound family.  (My human mommy says there is a movie about dogs with the same name.)

                                            Hailey

2.  I like my new family but I also like to bite the little boy's feet.  No one understands why, but they are just so cute and little!  They are not happy with me when I do that though.

                  124

               Here I am with my cousin playing with Hayes

                  114

 

3.  I like to sit in my mommy's seat.  Whenever she gets off her spot on the couch, I like to run and sit in it.  She always makes me get up though.  Something about a pack leader.  Whatever.

                    014

                    095

4.  I got a new toy for Christmas.  It makes a funny sound when I bite it.  When I first heard that sound, I barked and growled at it from across the room so much that my mommy took it away and called me crazy. 

                   080

5.  I know when my mommy and daddy are leaving the house and I always go to the back door to be let outside.  Shhh.....I don't really have to go!  They may be onto me though.                

                    009

6.  My family doesn't really know what kind of doggie I am.  My mom was a wire-haired terrier, but no one knows what kind of dog my dad is.  My human mommy kind of freaks out whenever anyone says I'm going to be big.  I've heard beagle, border collie, and jack russell.  We'll see.....heehee.

                   001

                   001

We tag:

1.  Jack the Beagle at Life at 7000 feet

2.  Cuddles and Snuggles at

Ministry So Fabulous!

and that's all because Faith tagged all my other friends with dogs!  But if you read this and have a dog and want to do this, consider yourself tagged!!

7 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I LOVE these!!! My doggies took over my blog a few days ago too... these are just too cute to read everyone's doggie's lives!!!

Faith said...

I love it!! She is such a cutie and I'm glad you guys rescued her. Now, we just need that biting to quit so she doesn't have to go back...ha! All the pictures are great, and I love the pack leader comment!

MiMi said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! And so blessed to be adopted by the Homeward Bound family! Loved what you said about the "pack leader"!

Champ got tagged, too, but I didn't know anyone else with dogs to tag, either!

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Mulchy Mama said...

I love the pic in #5. What a sweet and innocent little face......right? Hailey and Snuffy are just kindred 'rescue' cousins, aren't they? ;)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Jack has been a little preoccupied but said to tell you he'll post this week!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Alright...Jack just posted his meme!