Friday, July 10, 2009

Lately

So I've had a love/hate relationship lately with the ole blog.  Well maybe not so much love/hate.  Maybe more like love/indifference.  Add to that the fact that I just wrote a post only to have my computer start doing crazy things and Live Writer closed down before I saved it and you've got me wanting to throw my computer across the room. 

Ok, maybe it is love/hate with the computer.

I really wanted to pass along a link I found yesterday on JMom's blog.  I took the time to watch the video and I'm telling you, TAKE THE TIME.  It's the site of a wife and mom who recently passed away from cancer.  The video is her talking to a group at her church a few months ago.  It is inspiring and encouraging and just amazing.  I can't even tell you how blessed I was to watch it.  Just go.

"Cancer does not define me. Neither does being a wife or a mother. All these things are part of who I am but they do not define me. What defines me is my relationship with Jesus."---Rachel Barkey

No comments: