Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shoot some hoops!

Well, it's started.  We now have two kids playing sports.  Two practices a week.  Two games on Saturdays.  Ahhhh.  It's just like when I was growing up except now I'm the one driving here and there and shelling out money for snacks. 

And I seriously LOVE IT!

And who couldn't love this:

                        DSC06075

Or this:

                        DSC06107

Or this:

                        DSC06078

Hayes was taking pictures and he likes to get all up in your face.  We will not be showing the ones he took of me.  Trying to lean back away from him gave me like 5 chins.

So this is our life on Saturdays for a few months.  Loving every minute of it.

Remind me I said that about March, ok?

7 comments:

Heather said...

I know what you mean...what fun it is to be a Mom!!! :)

Kendra Haneline said...

Ick... I'm glad you like it. We are enjoying a winter break which has been glorious for me. However, it will start back up in a month or so when soccer is back in season. I too will be driving to 2 different practices, on the same day, at the same time, in 2 different places. I don't enjoy the back & forth of the practices, but I do love watching them play the games. Have fun!

Faith said...

I love it!! I look forward to those days...

Cute new look!!

Traci said...

like the new due!
i saw you yesterday at aldi but couldn't get your attention. so, hey!
we'll be seeing ya'll around the ball fields in a couple months.

Mindy said...

Hi Jen! By all means -- steal away!!! I look forward to reading what your kids say!

in HIM-
Mindy

Jenilee said...

we haven't gotten into sports around here yet. we might try something at the Y this spring but we'll see. I'm not ready for all that running around! your kiddos look pretty cute in their little jerseys though :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

CUTE! My kids have never gotten into basketball but I hear that program is terrific.

BTW, I love that you're a tv junkie like me!