Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Carousel

I'm joining my friend Faith's partay today. I, too, love getting Christmas cards this time of year. Some people are so creative! I like to see how my friends' families have grown or read about what they've been up to.
When we went to the mountains this fall, someone took a picture of all of us. After I saw it I told Daniel we needed to use it for our Christmas card. So we added a few more and this is what I came up with:
hpqscan0001

Go on over to Faith's to find the links to other fun Christmas cards.

Merry Christmas!!!

17 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Love Faith's idea.... love your card too!

Faith said...

I love these pictures of your cute family and newest addition! I also really love the scripture you used. I'm so glad you played along!

P.S. Mr. Linky is up now...I don't know what happened to him this morning ;-)

B said...

love it!!

Mulchy Mama said...

Well, now I feel like a horrible doggie mama, not putting the Snuff-meister on our card! ;)
What a cute card!!
You'll probably be getting the real version of ours in your mailbox today! :)

Becky said...

I love all the pictures of your family on your card!

Jenna said...

What a CUTE card!! I love all the pictures of your family and love the verse!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Whitney said...

Love love love it!

Melissa said...

Cutie Pies! I love it!
I love YOU! :)

Trina said...

Very nice card. Simple and fun.

Unknown said...

Visiting from the Card Carousel! What a great card! I love all the pictures! Merry Christmas!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

The candid shots of your kids are GREAT! What a beautiful family!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That is such a fun idea! I need to check out Faith's blog!

Your family is beautiful!!!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That is a great card! I love it!!

Jessica said...

I love your card! Have a wonderful Christmas!

MiMi said...

Love this card with pictures of your precious family and that cute little Hailey, too!

BTW..I just saw Daniel on the local news. He did a great job!

Kendra said...

Stopping by on the carousel...love your card! What a beautiful family!!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Beautiful card! What a fun carousel!