Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Month of Thankfulness – Day 2

Today I’m thankful for my sweet in-laws. 

First of all, they raised a great kid.  Well, actually they raised 3 great kids, but I’m partial to the middle one.

Also, they are fabulous grandparents.  Our kids LOVE going to Nana Jewel and Granddaddy’s.  They don’t let them go too crazy but on the other hand they spoil them like nobody’s business.  Just the perfect mix.

And as in-law’s, I hit the jackpot. They treat me like a daughter and I know they love me.  They give their opinion on things but also give us our space.  No in-law jokes around here!

 

Happy birthday Jewel!!

DSC06575

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY for Nana Jewel and her birthday! They ARE so sweet. I miss seeing them! :)
Thanks for praying for Tommy. I know that God is going to take care of him and he does too. It's just hard right now. Thank you so much!

Faith said...

What a sweet post. You do have great in-laws! Happy Birthday to Nana Jewel!