Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol - Top 16 - Guys

Lee - Fireflies  I liked it.  Good performance from him.  Good grief with all the "moment" comments.  Everybody has to have a "moment" this week.  How many times did we hear that last night?

Alex - Trouble  Ok it's time for him to just step up and shake off the nerves and get on with it.  He still looks uncomfortable but not like he's going to throw up, so I guess that's progress.  It didn't blow me away, but I thought it was pretty good. 

Tim - Hallelujah  I'm liking the acoustic guitar and I think he did a good job.  I love that Ellen went up to hug him.  Maybe it was his moment

Andrew - Genie in a Bottle  Ok, right off the bat I'm thinking this is a weird choice for him and a guitar.  But he killed it with Straight Up, so who knows?  I seriously didn't hate it!  ha!  I kind of liked it.  I think I need to hear it again to say I loved it, but I definitely liked it.

Casey - You'll Think of Me  Good choice for him.  Not his best performance but he sounded great.  He's in it for the long haul.

Aaron - I'm Already There   Yikes, it's starting out rough.  Definitely not as good as last week.  Might have been too big for him.  The end was a lot better than the beginning for sure. 

TodrickSomebody To Love  Well, right off I'll just say nothing beats the Glee version of this.  I'm a teeny bit obsessed.  That said, I'm not crazy about this.  I don't know why but there's something I don't like about him.  It was better than anything else I've seen him do though.

Michael - This Woman's Work   Best of the night.  By far. The end. Amen.

I think Alex and Aaron are in trouble.  What did you think?

No comments: