Sunday, May 25, 2008

AND I plan to learn to samba!

Guess where we're going! Go on, guess!!







Do you know your country flags? Maybe this will help:




Sim, Brasil! And THAT is all the Portuguese I know! Yay for me!


We're leaving for a mission trip soon. Not getting specific in case there are some crazy people out there. In case, ha! It's called a security system, people, and the police, they do love to respond to it. So if you set it off, please stay or make it obvious that you were here so we don't get charged $250 for a false alarm, 'k?

So pray for us if you think about it. Or if you think about us. Or Brazil. Or see some Mardi Gras beads. Or a soccer game. Or if you wake up at 3am. You know. Just pray.

Adeus!

(Oh, and to my friends down south of me who I just found out are reading? Hey y'all! Miss seeing you!)

8 comments:

Faith said...

I do know my country flags....however, not so much the Portugese! What a crazy language.
I am so proud of you all and so excited to hear how God works on this trip....I know He has already started! We love you guys and will be praying!
Dios te bendiga! (wait, that might be espanol...can't remember!)

Melissa said...

Sweet girl... we will miss you guys so much, but we are already praying that God is going before you and that He will do such amazing things! Just be safe and have the time of your life!! He gave you this life to live to the fullest so I hope you do just that and have a ball while you share His love with those who need Him! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Valarie said...

Prayin' girl! God has such HUGE things for this trip with all the darts thrown your way that I'm just about to BUST waiting for it! Samba away chickie and share some Jesus with your teacher! hahaha Love ya.
V

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

I can't wait for you!! I know how excited you must be! I will be praying for you!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Clearly, I am no international geography whiz. I was stumped.

I hope that your trip is exciting, and that you're able to give all God wants you to give and to receive all that He has in store for you there.

Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

New to your blog...I like it! :)

Kim said...

Jen-Hi. I love your blog and read through your current events. I pray God's blessing on you and your children as you are on your mission trip! It is so great to see what you guys are all up to even though we have moved.
Love - Kim Abbott

Jenny said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!
Blessings!