Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho. It's off to Brazil I go!

So remember when I said "Here I am, Lord. Send me again" here?

Yeah, we're going back to Brazil NEXT WEEK!

I am so excited and yet in a little bit of denial as I have not even thought about packing. I keep forgetting that it is NEXT WEEK. As in, the week after THIS WEEK. As in, one week from this moment I will be on a plane.

But I'm not exactly an early packer (think day before) so it's not really stressing me out or anything.

We'll be going to many of the same villages and towns we visited on the previous trips. We will be able to see and encourage old friends, disciple new believers, and evangelize on the street and in homes.

And guess what else? Remember Baby Wendi?

American Wendi gets to meet her!!! My friend Wendi is going and has been collecting baby stuff to take with her! Isn't that going to be awesome? I'll definitely be taking pictures of that meeting!

So keep us in your prayers----travel, health, safety, spiritual warfare, financial provision, and our families.

"and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth" Acts 1:8

5 comments:

Melissa said...

YEA for you guys! I am so glad that you are getting to go back!! I am praying for you guys and hope that is trip is more than you ever expected it to be!
Love you! Now get to packin'!

Faith said...

I can't believe the time has come again so quickly! I am thankful that the Lord has called you and that you are being obedient to go. I am praying for you guys and your entire team and can't wait to hear about the amazing things that God does on this trip! Love you both!

Oh, and I totally know about some last minute packing!

MiMi said...

I had no idea that ya'll were going back to Brazil again, but I am so excited for you! I just wish I could pinch baby Wendi's cheeks!

I will be praying for traveling mercies for you and that God will use you mightily to evangelize on the streets and in the homes. I know that you will be such an encouragement to all of the people that you come in contact with. I will also be praying for your health! No Sinus Infections allowed this trip!!

Anonymous said...

I have written this message 3 times and can not get it to publish, so I probably should not say what I will say. So, you should talk to your Mom, she thinks your blog is titled
"Homebound".
Dad

Valarie said...

I KNEW you'd be going on this trip!! YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics. Go tell 'em girl!
Love 2 ya!
V