Friday, August 1, 2008

And I'm a little nervous about the stories she might tell...

We have a new blogger in the house!! Well, not MY house, but you know what I mean. ha!

My best bud from childhood has jumped into the blog world!! Ashleigh and I have been friends since church nursery. Even though we don't see each other as much as we'd like, it's like old times whenever we get together. AND, yippee skippee, that will be next week!! We're meeting up in our hometown to visit our families and each other.

Hopefully we'll also get together with our other childhood friend Mandy and then the reunion will be complete! We all have kids around the same age and they enjoy playing together as well. Not like they have a choice! AND Ashleigh has a new addition whom we haven't even met yet. Soooo excited to meet her little girl. After 2 boys, she was very ready for some pink!!

So go on over and visit Ash at Mama Making Memories and welcome her to bloggyville!

3 comments:

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting yesterday! I actually thought earlier in the day that I wish a REAL LIVE L&D nurse would verify, and lo and behold, there you were!!! :D

Anyway, I'll pop on over to your friend's blog now...

Melissa said...

Well, yea Ashley! Nice to have her in blog land! I think her blog is really cute too! :)

Bethany said...

This world of blogging is so much fun, isn't it? =) I keep trying to hook in my IRL friends but they look at me like I'm crazy. They just don't get it, but someday they will!

Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day!

Grace & peace,
Bethany