Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol - Thunderstorm Week

Blasted thunderstorms.  Knocked out our satellite.  Still not up and I've been on the phone with a nice guy in who knows where for 20 minutes. 

Apparently our satellite moved during the storm and now only the receiver upstairs works.  The one WITHOUT the DVR. 

And guess when they can come out to look at it. 

Monday. Monday!!!!!  As in 5 days from now.

So I missed Idol last night and the only info I have is from BooMama's recap and it was delightful.  I know.  I could watch it on YouTube, but you know, I've got clothes to wash and bathrooms to clean.

Cause we're headed to the beach this weekend.  Yay!!!  And in preparation I went back to my weight lifting class today.  Because you know it's totally possible to get a six packed, swim suit ready bod in 3 days. 

So far, I can barely lift my arms to reset the satellite receiver, so YAY!  ALMOST THERE!

Hopefully I'll be back in the game for next week's TOP THREE!!!  Also known as Kris, Danny, and Allison. 

Hey, a girl can dream. 

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hey Girl---we missed it too. Lightening FRIED our cable. I was hoping for a re-cap from YOU. Oh well. And I am dreaming with you on the top 3.

Melissa said...

You are cracking me up with "Thunderstorm Week"! MY WORD it's the truth though. See I am not fancy with all of my electronics so it didn't damage anything, but I lost the signal and so what's the difference?? Oh well... you are right about laundry and the house work stuff. We at least got something done!

Michelle said...

hope y'all have a great time at the beach!