Monday, March 9, 2009

Not me! Monday

This is my first Not me! Monday post.  I love reading MckMama's blog and these are especially entertaining.  She's a wife and mom and she's just getting real and being honest.  And cracking people up, one post at a time. 
 
So here's what I did didn't do this week:
I certainly did not pay our car payment to the cell phone company last month.  And I did not just realize it last night!  And I did not get all red and sweaty telling my husband about it.  Nope, not me!
 
I also did not leave food in a crock pot all day and then discover at about 5pm that it had quit working.  Not me!  And then I did not suggest Zaxby's for dinner. 
 
Finally, I did not leave the hair clippers bag out on the counter to remind me to cut Hayes' hair and then not cut it for 2 days.  Because I never forget to do things and NEVER leave sharp instruments within reach of little children.   And that DID NOT result in my 3 yr old getting hold of the scissors and cutting a chunk out of his own hair!  Nope, never happened!
 
Head on over to my charming kids to see what MckMama and everyone else has not been doing all week!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you SURE you didn't borrow my brain either because ALL of those sound like things that I would NEVER do either!! HA! Oh, could you fix the hair? I totally understand about messed up haircuts, but I paid for mine!:)

Faith said...

I'm so glad you did one of these, they are so fun!

Oh, and I can always think of good reasons to go to Zaxby's =)

MiMi said...

These sound like things that I "never do" on a regular basis! (-:

What a fun post!

Mulchy Mama said...

I love this!! I haven't read her blog, but it sounds like it's totally up my alley so I'm gonna have to check it out!!
I'm with Faith...I can always think of a reason to eat at Zaxby's....luckily, so can John and the kiddos...we are SOOO a Zaxby's family!! :)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That was cute!! I don't think I should join into this game...my list would be WAY to long!! Hope you are having a ROCKIN time in DC! Do you think you all will do this next year???