Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scripture Memory - Verse 5

It's round 5 for LPM's scripture memory challenge.  This time I'm adding to the two verses I learned last time. 

Here goes:

"So we make it our goal to please Him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.  For we must all stand before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for things done in the body, whether good or bad. " 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 (NIV)

(OK I looked back and it is "appear" instead of "stand", but same thing I guess.  Although I'm thinking I may be more face down instead of standing, can I get an Amen?)

And verse 11 is:

"Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men.  What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience."

Happy Memorizing!!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Yay! You did so good. Next time they ask for someone to read this at Target, I think you should quote it for us ;-)