Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Blast '09

Don't you just love how the local TV stations give snow/ice storms names?  Winter Blast!  Winter Storm '09!  Snowapolooza '09! 

Four inches of snow deserves a fancy name in the south, let me tell you!  I joke, but I LOVE it!  I've always loved the snow and still get excited for even the hint of it.   So they can call it whatever they want.  I call it A Day When I Feel Like I'm 8 Again. 

                        009

                        013

                        020

                        024

                        032

                        017

                         022

They wore Daniel OUT!

The only thing that would have made this better is if my mom, Ashleigh, and her mom lived closer!  We used to live down the street from Ashleigh's family and her mom would  knock on the door when it snowed and ask if my mom could come out and play.  Crazy ladies!  Miss y'all and think of you EVERY time it snows! 

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Great Pictures Jen!! We got some too, but because I can't go out with you and your mom and my mom...I think I will protest and NOT go in it at all this time!!! ;o) Besides someone has to stay inside with the baby.
Think our moms are out playing?

Anonymous said...

I miss it too, Jenn. But did talk with your Mom about it today!!! If I lived at the same place, we WOULD have!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

How fun for you guys! I love it!

Melissa said...

That is neat that snow brings those kind of memories for you! Love all the pics! Love you!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Looks like fun!! Love it!!

Faith said...

Love the pics! That was the most fun snow day we've had in a long time =)