Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Bits of Life

Conversation today:

Hayes to Becca while she's reading a book: Is dat God's book?
Becca: No, God's book is the Bible.
Me to Hayes, pointing at my Bible on the table: This is God's book.
Hayes: He let you have it?
Me, thinking of what to say: Well, kind of....
Hayes: He let you have it for all day?

And tonight at supper (spaghetti):

Daniel to Hayes: You don't have to eat the tomatoes.
Me to Hayes: Just eat the hamburger and noodles.
Hayes: No, dat's cow. I don't like cows. I don't like to eat cows.

Tune in next time for questions about chickens and nuggets and fish and sticks.

4 comments:

Faith said...

What a little turkey! I'm glad you are documenting all the cute stuff they say and do! So funny!

Christy said...

I love it! I am working AirCare tonight, and just read this outloud to my co-workers! They are laughed hysterically. What a great niece and nephew Mark and I have! By the way....I know you are amazed I figured out how to post a comment.
Love ya,
Christy

Melissa said...

I can totally hear him saying "cooow". Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Lots of Scotts. I have been enjoying reading about your "journey" through life. :)